Practical bottle opener and bar scraper in one hardy pocket tool. Two imperative chores at the fire that need to be done – drinks opened and grate cleaned.
A hand-held scraper; no more wires or bristles in your food, combined with the convenience of a fast bottle opener inspired by professional barmen. An essential tool for any griller.
Acknowledging the bar blades tradition from the 1950s this thin stainless steel design easily and speedily open crown bottle tops. Solid construction to whip out and crack bottles open. These tools are used by flair bartenders and now available for ‘flair’ grillers. The 20 cm length makes it easy to open bottles, so no sore wrists or poor tools. With a deep hanger it can also be used for spinning or hanging the tool on your Grilling Apron or BBQ or beer bucket.
This tool is strong, durable and used by professionals. Fits most grills and is a safe, effective way to prep for fire cooking. Grills that are rusty, filthy dirty can lead to foul-tasting and potentially contaminated food. Brush BBQ cleaners often lose their bristles, which can make then be in your food. Avoid all these pains with a Stainless Steel scraper and teeth to get even grate. Feature two U teer for round grates and V for diamond shape grates. A flat surface to run across the full grill to scrub it clean.
The BBQ Blade features
- Custom Bison Hill design
- Bottle opener inspired by a design that popular with professional bartenders
- Grill Scraper for multiple grate – oven racks, indoor grills, park and campground grill grates
- Hook for grate picking up or moving or hanging on belt, apron or beer bucket
- Hook to fish bottles from ice water
- Pocket-sized and easily portable
- Easy to clean and store
- Heavy-duty construction (will outlast brass and aluminium scrapers)
- 420 stainless steel that is usually used for cutting tools (better than 304, which standard in kitchenware)
How to use?
- Insert appropriate teeth between the grates and scrub back and forth to loosen debris.
- After cleaning, remove any debris from the BBQ Blade and wash it with soap and water and dry straight away to keep it clean and sanitary.
Attractions of 420 stainless steel?
The BBQ Blade is made from a premium steel grade called 420 steel that provides the 3H (high corrosion resistance, high strength, high hardness):
- Hardness and Strength: 420 stainless steel’s hardness and strength make it suitable for handling heavy-duty tasks, such as cutting through meat or handling larger food items.
- Wear Resistance: BBQ tools made from 420 stainless steel are less prone to wear and deformation over time, ensuring longevity and durability.
- Corrosion Resistance: While not as corrosion-resistant as 304 stainless steel, 420 stainless steel still provides good resistance to corrosion, making it suitable for outdoor use and exposure to moisture or acidic food substances.
- Easy Maintenance: 420 stainless steel is relatively easy to clean and maintain, as it is less prone to staining or discoloration compared to other types of steel.