Here are some statistics about outdoor kitchens, grilling, and smoking in the UK:
- According to a survey by Which?, 20% of UK homeowners have an outdoor kitchen.
- A report by the Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association showed that outdoor kitchen sales increased by 18% in 2020.
- A study by the National Barbecue Association found that 68% of UK adults own a grill.
- According to a report by the Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association, 67% of UK adults grilled outdoors at least once a month in 2020.
- According to a survey by the British Barbecue Society, 43% of UK adults smoke food at least once a year.
- In the same survey, 65% of respondents said that they smoke food to add flavor.
These statistics highlight the growing popularity of outdoor kitchens, grilling, and smoking in the UK. The trend is driven by the desire to spend more time outdoors and enjoy the benefits of cooking and eating in the fresh air.